Orbea Rise M10 Electric Carbon Mountain Bike 2022 - White & Green
Rise is a machine designed to expand your trail experience and bring you closer to the moment.
Rise brings you nearer the sensation that less “e” delivers more “bike”. Whether you crave riding greater distances, reaching more epic locations, improving efficiency or increasing the frequency of your adventures, Rise beyond expectations and discover the new standard in MTB.
Rider Synergy Concept
- RS is a new philosophy – a completely integrated system that becomes a reality when Power, Range, Interface and Weight are considered together.
- A new riding experience that enhances the joy of traditional trail riding with smooth support that feels as natural and alive as your own body.
Minimalist, integrated and sleek with no bulky components to take you out of the moment, bringing you closer to the trails and the ride. An ebike designed specifically for the trail rider.
RS Power - Creating the concept with Shimano
- The idea of creating our own power plant for Rise was daunting, but we believed that this would be the only way to realize our goal of a complete RS system for trail bikes.
- We had been looking for the best way to achieve this for a long time, so when Shimano shared the plans for their new EP8 motor, we quickly realized that this awesome drive unit offered us the perfect platform on which to build the RS Power concept.
- Max speed: 25km/h
- Max torque: 60nm
- Weight: 2.6kg
Rise is intended for big rides. Rise features a modular battery solution that provides up to 612wh, combining a very light and compact 360wh main battery integrated in the down tube with a patent-pending 252Wh range extender.
- Over 4hrs ride time
RS Range Extender:
- Extra 70% ride time
RS Interface - Sleek and expandable
- We have embraced data collection with cycling computers and smartphones but often stop short of attaching large displays on our handlebars or top tubes.
- Switch & EW-EN100.
- RS Garmin IQ
- The RS Motor, Battery and Electronics are lighter than other eBike systems by over half. Rise can weight as little as 16.5 kg or 36.3 lbs.
- The beauty of the RS system is that assistance torque and power is provided within a range where normal, high-quality trail bike components can be used.
- OMR Frame
- 2300g without shock
- Carbon frame
- Fox 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2
- Fox FLOAT X Factory 2-Position Evol LV Kashima
- Shimano XT 12sp w/ Ethirteen crankset
- Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc
- Race Face TURBINE-R30
- OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper
- Shimano EP8-RS motor
- Orbea RS Internal 360Wh battery
|Frame||Orbea Rise OMR 2021 140mm travel 29" C-Boost 12x148|
|Fork||Fox 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock||Fox FLOAT X Factory 2-Position Evol LV Kashima custom tune 210x55mm|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Crankset||e*thirteen Plus Alu w/ e*thirteen e*spec Direct Mount 32T Boost|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Wheelset||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR|
|Rims||Race Face AR 30c Tubeles Ready|
|Handlebar||Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Seatpost||OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31,6mm w/ Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV|
|Pedal||Pedals not included with this bike but can be purchase separately here|
|Wheel Size||29 inch|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Remote System||Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist|
|Battery||Orbea RS Internal 360Wh|
Ready to rideEvery bike from Start Fitness is fully checked & assembled before despatch and will arrive, almost, ready to ride. Each bike is assembled by one of our CyTech accredited mechanics and then packed into one of our custom boxes.
This process has a lead time of 7 working days. Unfortunately during peak times this may be slightly delayed. We will however, aim to despatch your bike as quickly as possible. Minimal assembly, with basic tools, is required before you can ride. Assembly tools are not usually included. Please note: Some bikes are not supplied with pedals. Manufacturers don’t know if you want flat or clipless pedals - rather than send the bike with the wrong type, they leave the choice for you to make.
Making sure you are homeOnce fully checked and boxed, we will contact you to book a delivery date. Our bikes are despatched on a next working day service (excludes weekends & bank holidays) for UK mainland orders, or a two day service to Northern Ireland and outlying Scottish areas. European bike deliveries usually take approximately one week.
Taking DeliveryAny mechanical or cosmetic issues need to be reported to us within one week of the delivery date. If you do not plan on using the bike straight away, we advise that you remove it from the box and check it over ASAP as we cannot be responsible for any reported issues (other than standard warranty issues) later than one week from the date that the bicycle was delivered.
First ServiceAfter a few weeks of riding (we recommend around 6-8 weeks, regardless of how much the bike has been used), a new bike will need a service to make final adjustments and to re-check all nuts and bolts. This is necessary as the bike goes through a ‘bedding in’ phase, after which, final adjustment may be necessary. We recommend that this is carried out by a CyTech qualified mechanic.
It is important to have these checks carried out to prevent any avoidable problems which may not be covered by warranty and to ensure the smooth running of your bicycle. If you’re local to us, we’re able to offer this first service free of charge* at our Newcastle store (NE1 6JE). You’ll just need to call our workshop on 0191 917 3825 to book your service in, and don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase when you drop the bike off with us.
If you’ve had the bike delivered, it will be your responsibility to ensure a first service is carried out at a trusted bike shop local to you, preferably by a Cytech certified mechanic. Start Fitness are unfortunately not able to cover any costs associated with this service if carried out by another store.
*Please note that this complimentary check-over does not include any labour to replace worn parts or to fit new accessories. All bikes should be delivered to us in a clean and serviceable condition, or a £15 cleaning charge will be payable.
Bike ServicingBicycles need to be serviced regularly, as a guideline we would advise on at least one full service per year and/or a standard service twice a year. If the bike is used regularly in adverse conditions, more regular servicing may be required.
Still not sure? Need some advice?
Book a call with one of our experts to get more information on this product.