If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. Exclusions apply see website for full Terms & Conditions.
Products must be returned unworn, unused, undamaged and in original packaging with all tags. Some products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons once they have been removed from their packaging.
Returns postage is the responsibility of the customer. In order to continue to offer the most competitive prices we cannot also offer free returns concessions.
Extended Christmas Returns
To avoid disappointment its best to shop early and allow plenty of time for delivery so we're launching our extended christmas returns early.
Order now and return up until the 13th of January 2024 for a refund or exchange.
Items must still be returned inline with our standard returns policy, see website Terms of service for more details.
The returns procedure is shown on the reverse of the invoice and detailed below. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. Exclusions apply see Terms & Conditions for details.
- Item(s) must be returned in the condition you received them to be accepted. Item(s) must be unused, unmarked, complete with original tags and packaging and in fully re-saleable condition.
- No refund or exchange will be processed for item(s) that are returned incomplete, damaged or in an unacceptable condition.
- Return Postage is the responsibility of you (the customer), unless we (Start Fitness) have made an error or the product is confirmed as being faulty, in which case please contact us before returning so we can work towards a suitable resolution.
- Complete the table on the back of the order form and either tick the refund box or enter the exchange size required.
- You can post your return to us directly or select one of the returns options available from our website.
- We recommend returning with an insured service as we cannot accept liability for returns that are lost in transit.
- Post returns to: Start Fitness (Returns), 35 – 37 Market Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE1 6JE, UK.
- Place boxes in a mailing bag (as you would have received them) – Please do not apply tape on product/shoe boxes.
- If alternative items are required or if you need your replacement item quickly then the best option is to return items for a refund and place a new order for the items required.
- If the size you require is unavailable we will issue a refund instead, you will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
- When your return is received back it will be scanned in to be processed which will send a confirmation email that we have it back with us (if the order form is not included in the parcel we will not be able to scan the return).
- Once scanned in returns are usually processed within a few days, please allow up to 10 working days during peak periods.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can get in touch with us via the contact us page on our website.
Products we're unable to cancel or refund:
- Products which have been ordered specially for you cannot be returned unless faulty. This also includes Invisiframe kits for bikes.
- Personalised items, such as printed or stitched clothing or footwear.
- Some products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons once they have been removed from their packaging e.g. Underwear, Swimwear & Face Coverings.
- Items described as B-GRADE cannot be returned due to defects, only unused returns in original packaging will be accepted.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Sending Your Returns Back
Once you have filled in the back of your invoice with your returns information, you can simply post your item(s) back to our returns address OR Good news! We've now partnered with some courier services to make returning your items even easier.
Please be sure to read the information about each service when making your choice:.
You can still arrange your own return with whichever method is most suitable for your needs, if for example you are returning a high value item it may be worth returning with service that offers additional compensation or if you are returning a low value product there may be other more economical services available.
Start Fitness (Returns)
35 – 37 Market Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
Customers local to our Newcastle store can also drop their return off in person, the store wouldn’t be able to process the return straight away, but they can accept returns which will then be taken back to our warehouse returns department for processing.
Please include the completed returns form which clear instructions, if you need the new item straight away it would have to be purchased in store and the return refunded once back with our returns department.
Royal Mail Price £3.50*
* No upfront charge - £3.50 will be deducted from any refund amount.
Create your return label then either drop the parcel off at the nearest service point or arrange a collection from home.
Once the return label has been generated you can either print the label, have the label brought with the postie on collection or scan a QR code to print the label when you drop off at the post office or royal mail customer service point.
Parcels typically take 2-3 days to reach us and will then be processed inline with our standard returns procedure.
Please Note Royal Mail only covers parcels up to a value of £150, in the event your return is lost we would only be able to refund you a maximum of £150, we recommend taking this into account when deciding whether to return with this service.
By creating a label and returning with Royal Mail on our account you agree to have the cost of the label deducted from any refund amount, this will be applied irrespective of the reason for return.
EVRi Price £2.50
Requires upfront payment via EVRi website.
Returns on our start fitness account will take longer to come back and process*.
Create your return label with EVRi and then drop the parcel off at a parcelshop or locker.
Please Note EVRi only covers parcels up to a value of £50, in the event your return is lost we would only be able to refund you a maximum of £50, we recommend taking this into account when deciding whether to return with this method.
*EVRi will record the parcel as delivered as soon as it is processed though their returns centre. Returns are then held and returned in batches which can take 2-3 weeks to arrive back with us. Occasionally returns may be lost in transit in which case we can only offer to refund the maximum insurance value £50.
Once you drop off your return please use the receipt number provided (P0123456) to track the return and make a record of your parcel tracking reference (H02UHA0000123456) you may need this should the parcel be lost in transit.
You can also return with EVRi by sending a parcel direct to our address (prices from £2.62).